VA Monthly Update
Pact Act: Attached are approved PACT Act QR code fliers. Please feel free to use them during any hosted event or for other outreach efforts.
Hiring: Currently we have 793 FTE on station. We currently have 298 vacancies.
HYBRID Career Fair: VR&E in Partnership with Hire G.I.
- The Phoenix VA Regional Benefits Office Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E) presents the Phoenix Career Fair! This is a hybrid (In-person and virtual) event allowing Veterans, Service Members, and Military Spouses to meet with over 20 employers regarding career opportunities.
Employers that will be at this event are Wells Fargo, Social Security Administration, Veterans Health Administration, City of Tempe, Boeing, Transportation Security Admin (TSA), Veterans Benefit Administration, MD Helicopters, Republic Service, Kimley-Horn Engineering Consultant, and more!
Phoenix VA Regional Benefits Office
June 7th, 1100am to 300pm
3333 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Register Here for the Virtual or In-Person Events: https://pvapi.premiervirtual.c
Public Contact: Public Contact Team utilizes an internet-based appointment scheduling program called VERA (Visitor Engagement Report Application).To request an appointment, simply click on the link below and follow the prompts: https://vets.force.com/VAVERA/
Upcoming Outreach Events:
- Tucson VA Medical Center (Recurring)
- Payson Coffee time- 5/9/2023
- Drop Zone 2023- 5/13/2023
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe : VA Claims & PACT Act Event-5/18/2023
- High Country Stand Down- 5/18/2023
- Yuma 2023 Veterans StandDown-5/27/2023
Public Affairs Officer
Phoenix VA Regional Office
See attached flyers.
Post Event Handout_Silhouettes_V4.25.2023 S508C
Post Event Handout_No Image_V4.25.2023 S508C
Post Event Handout_Family_V4.25.2023 S508C
Leave a Reply